Visit visa Dubai UAE Visit Visa – To enter into UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or any other emirates in UAE) require Visa. Different Types of Visa are available depends on nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its planned duration. Visa regulations are subject to change so it is always advisable to check with your embassy before travelling.
For GCC nationals not require a visa to visit the UAE. 28 European Union national will get visa upon arrival at Airport for free of cost. For all Other national require sponsors to enter in to UAE if they are staying more than 14 days
GCC Nationals-Dubai Visit Visa or UAE Vist Visa
GCC Nationals need to produce GCC country passport upon arrival at the point of entry into the UAE. Visas will also be issued to escorts of GCC nationals, including domestic helpers, for a renewable duration of 60 days.
European Union (EU) Nationals-Dubai Visit Visa or UAE Vist Visa
All national from 28 European Union (EU) national will get visa upon arrival at airport.Coubtries are Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States of America, United Kingdom with (Right of Abode in UK) and the Vatican). The visa is valid for 30 days, renewable once.The list of eligible countries may vary from time to time and it is therefore necessary to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Documents required include the original passport of the sponsored person, a valid residency visa and proof of employment in the country of residence.
Other Nationals-Dubai Visit Visa or UAE Vist Visa
a) Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Visit Visa (valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days).
b) Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour Transit Visa.
c) Other organisations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
d) Individuals (relatives or friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.
Validity of Visa:
Short term visa: 30 days
Long term visa: 90 days
No extensions are permitted beyond this period.
Criteria for family Members:
Visit visas for immediate family members can be obtained by residents (called sponsors), whose monthly salary is not less than AED 4000 or AED 3000 + accommodation.
Single Entry Tourist Visa (Short term) One Month-AED 250
Mltiple Entry Tourist Visa One Month-AED350
Visit visa 30 days (sponsored by residents in the UAE) AED350,require a refundable deposit.
Visit Visa 90 days (Long Term) -AED 790
Visa fee for Family Members
Short term visa: AED 620 application fee + typing fees
Long term visa: AED 1120 application fee+ typing fees.A deposit of AED 1000 to be paid, which can be reimbursed after your relative has left the country.
• Typed Application form
• A copy of the sponsor’s passport & family member’s passport
• 1 photo of the family member (may be required)
• Marriage contract attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or UAE Embassy (for sponsoring a wife or husband)
• Attested birth certificates (for sponsoring children)
• Relationship proof attested from the Embassy (in case relationship cannot be proved from family names in sponsor and relative’s passport)
• Attested work contract if the sponsor is working in a private company or a salary certificate if working in government.
• Traveller Insurance.
1. Go to any authorized typing office & get application form typed.
2. Go to DNRD & submit along with your documents to Visa Section.
3. Send either original or copy to your relative. If only copy was sent, then deposit original at the airport or the DNATA counter at DNRD. It is advisable to deposit visa giving sufficient time for flight to land. It is also the responsibility of the sponsor to ensure all travel arrangements are made for your relative, including the ‘Ok to board’ that may be required by some airlines.
visit visa dubai cost, visit visa dubai 90 days, visit visa dubai requirements, visit visa dubai price, visit visa dubai rules, visit visa for uae, visit visa abu dhabi, visit visa dubai charges