Driving License in Saudi Arabia (Saudi Driving License)
Minimum legal age to receive a driving license in Saudi Arabia is 18. Currently only men area allows driving. Drivers must carry their license at all times, along with Iqama and sometimes residence visa copy for foreigners.
Foreign nationals can drive in Saudi Arabia on a license issued in countries such as the UK or US, or on an international driving permit, for up to three months.
Work Visit Visa Saudi Arabia -With this visa the Visitor can work for a short duration during their stay. This is issued for few weeks to 3 months to perform a specific work.Technicians for servicing an industrial machine, Architect coming in to survey a construction, doctors coming in to perform an operation are a few examples.Visa process starts with the sponsoring company making a request to MoFA at the MoFA website, which is approved by the MoFA visa section.
Work Visit Visa Saudi Arabia Who Require
Required by all except the following:
(a) nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates;
(b) transit passengers continuing their journey by the same or first connecting aircraft within 18 hours, provided holding valid onward or return documentation, not leaving the airport and making no further landing in Saudi Arabia, except nationals of Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Nigeria who always require a transit visa.
(c) holders of re-entry permits and ‘Landing Permits’ issued by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (see Contact Addresses section).
(a) Holders of an Israeli passport or passports with Israeli stamps in them.
(b) Passengers not complying with Saudi conventions of dress and behaviour, including those who appear to be in a state of intoxication, will be refused entry (see Social Conventions section).
(c) There are special regulations concerning pilgrims entering Saudi Arabia. Contact the Consulate (or Consular section at Embassy) for further information.
Work Visit Visa Saudi Arabia –Requirement
- A passport valid for at least six (6) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
- One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled-views are NOT accepted. Guidelines for accepted photograph for Visa.
- A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS in black ink or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- Identification Document
- For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or a document confirming legal residence in the U.S.
- Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa or through any of theVisa Offices Registered with Enjaz. The visa fee is $108.00 for U.S. passport holders, for both single and multiple entries.
For non-U.S. citizens, the visa fee is $54.00 for a single entry and $134.00 for multiple entries. Please print receipt of payment which includes the order number and attach submit with documents. Payments will not be accepted at the Consulate.
- Log on to https://enjazit.com.sa/ . Click on “Apply for a visa to enter the Kingdom by individuals.” It is important to record the request number on the application and present it to the Consulate. Please Read the Guideline for enjaz online application.
- All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
Work Visit Visa Conditions
- Visitors should not overstay the time granted on the visa.
- Visitors to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must abide by the country’s Islamic laws and regulations and respect its society’s values and traditions.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s laws against drug trafficking are strictly enforced. Violators are subject to severe punishment, which may include the death penalty.
If have more queries about work visit visa saudi arabia, work visit visa saudi arabia from india, work visit visa saudi arabia extension, work visit visa saudi arabia pakistan, work visit visa saudi arabia duration, work visit visa saudi arabia uk, work visit visa saudi arabia processing time, work visit visa saudi arabia application form, work visit visa saudi arabia fee please comment us your valuable query. we are happy to assist you
Visa Application-Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia Visa
Saudi Arabia Visa process and document required are as mentioned below
Saudi Ministry of Affairs (MOA)
Requirement Document to Enter Saudi Arabia Visa
Processing of saudi Arabia Visa
The likely processing time for a Saudi Arabian visa is between 4 to 7 working days from the date it is received at the Mission, depending on the completeness and accuracy of the documents provided by the applicant.
All visa applications for entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must complete Enjaz registration at the Visa Service Centre
Photograph required for Saudi Arabia Visa
The photograph must be:
- 2 x 2 inches in size
- Not more than 06 months old
- Coloured with plain white blackground
- Full face view of the applicant, facing the camera directly- Side or angled views are not accepted
- Identical, where more than 01 photograph is required to be submitted
- On good quality paper
The photograph must not:
- Be torn, creased or marked
- Be trimmed or cut down from a larger photo to the size of the photograph size requirement detailed above
- Have any writing on the front or back
Please refer to the visa category document requirements for details on the number of photographs to be submitted along with your application
Procedure to collect Passport/ timings
If you have submitted your passport to the Visa Service Centre for processing, you may visit the Status of Application link at any time post submission to check the status of your application. After the application is processed and a decision has been made on the visa by the Mission, the passport is returned to the Visa Service Centre for delivery to the applicant.
If you have opted for the SMS service while scheduling your appointment or submitting your application at the Visa Service Centre, you will additionally receive SMS updates on the status of your application.
Procedure To collect your passport:
- Visit the Visa Service Centre Reception at the provided timing for Passport Collection
- Please bring along the original Invoice- cum- Receipt provided to you at the time of submission of your application
- If a representative or travel agent is collecting your Passport, they are required to carry an authorization letter signed by you in addition to the original Invoice cum Receipt. You may download the format of the Authorization letter from the Downloads section
- On presenting the above documents, you will be directed to the Delivery section of the Visa Service Centre to collect your passport
- If you have opted for the Courier service while scheduling your appointment or submitting your application at the Visa Service Centre, your passport will be delivered to the address provided by you during the submission process
Please note that if your Passport has not been collected within 30 days from the Visa Service Centre and/ or has been returned after 02 unsuccessful attempts by the Courier Company of delivering the passport at the address provided, your Passport will be returned to the Mission.
Only applicants will be admitted to the visa service centre – with the exception of children (below 16 years) who should be accompanied by a responsible adult and elderly applicants (above 60 years), caretakers of applicants with physical disability and interpreters for the hearing impaired.
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the Visa Service Centre or stored in the premises. Other items may be prohibited based on the discretion of security staff:
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras, audio / video cassettes, compact discs, MP3’s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases, leather, jute or cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes / lighters / fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.