Kuwait Entry Visa
The entrance visa allows government and civil sector employees to issue visas for joining providers.
The minimum criteria for eligibility is 400KD. It should not be less than the minimum.
The required documents are the following:
- Copy of the sponsor’s civil ID (please refer to Article (19) residents)
- Copy of the dependant’s passport (for Article (19) residents)
- Salary certificate of government sector (for Article (19) residents)
- Copy of company contract and/or license
- Copy of the attested marriage contract or proof of kinship document
- Copy of work permit t0 define the salary condition of civil sector employees (must meet minimum requirement for salary)
Fees: 3KD (fixed)
- Visit the General Department of Immigration in the governorate you refer to and submit the required documents.
- Fill the service application
- Pay fees.
If you have more Queries about kuwait entry visa for gcc residents, validity, status, fee, kuwait entry visa at airport, kuwait entry visa validity, kuwait entry requirement requesting you through your valuable comments. we are happy to assist you