Are you planning to get a personal loan in any Emirates of UAE Emirates Islamic Bank personal loan will be an option if your salary is 5000 AED. No salary Transfer required for personal Loan in Emirates Islamic bank (EIB).
Emirates Islamic bank branches available in all emirates like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Qaiwain. Details to get personal loan are mentioned below
United National Bank Personal loan or UNB Personal loan UAE Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Al-ain with best interest rates Islamic finance and Introducer offers.
UNB UAE provide Personal loan if you have basic salary of 5000 and more. Most of the bank in uae required minimum salary of 5000 AED to get personal Loan. But UNB provide best interest rates and introducery personal loan offers.
Only condition they are requesting is salary transfer should be done. Details to get personal loan are mentioned below
HELLO YOU MAY ALSO LIKE COMPARE LOAN FROM DIFFERENT BANKS IN UAE OR PERSONAL LOAN CALCULATOR
||Islamic Finance, Introducer offers
Union National Bank Personal loan- UNB UAE personal bank loan with minimum salary 5000 AED
Union National Bank Personal loan Features – personal loan uae 5000 salary
- High loan amounts upto 20 times of monthly salary*
- High repayment period of upto 48 months*
- Low monthly installment
- Competitive interest rates*
- Up to 4 installment postponements per year*
- Free credit card
Introductory Offer: Monthly lucky draws where 1 customer can win loan amount back (capped at AED 120,000 max) and 10 customers can win their instalment amounts back (capped at AED 5,000 max)
- Starting from 4.99% p.a. reducing
- Islamic finance option is available by Al Wifaq
- Maximum tenor is 48 months
- Maximum loan amount up to 20 times of monthly gross salary
- Special offer for ADNOC group employees
- Processing fee 1% (Min. AED 500 and Max. AED 2,500)
- Insurance for full tenor at 0.8%
Union National Bank Personal loan Eligibility
- Minimum Salary required is AED 5000
Union National Bank Personal loan more details
24-hour Call Centre on 600-566-665 from within the UAE Or +97126930120 from outside the UAE.
ADCB Personal Loan -Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Personal loan in uae for basic Salary 8000 AED or more without salary Transfer and best interest rates.
ADCB provide Personal loan for all expatriates and nationals in all emirates in uae like dubai, Abudhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras al Khaima, Umm al Quwine and Fujeirah if you have basic salary of AED 8000 and more. They are offering best interest rates and attarctive offers with .
Personal Loans are a great way to support your urgent financial needs. With benefits ranging across a wide spectrum, an ADCB Personal Loan is a perfect partner in times of happiness as well as in need. These loans can be availed with least amount of hassle and documentation. Overdraft facility that’s available with these loans makes them a preferred alternative among loan seekers.
There are two types of personal loans offered by ADCB, the first is for nationals of the country while the other is for expatriates residing in UAE. Both types of loans come at attractive interest rates and offer a long repayment tenure.
- ADCB Personal Loan for UAE Nationals
- ADCB Personal Loan for Expatriates
||Free Credit Card, Internet Banking
*Basic Salary and Interes rates are are set by the service provider and may be subject to change.
Personal Loan Calculator ADCB UAE
ADCB Personal Loan Features
- No salary transfer requirements
- Loan amount up to AED 200,000
- Flexible repayment tenures up to 48 months
- Quick approvals
- Simple documentation
- A free ADCB Credit Card
- TouchPoints rewards which can be redeemed for shopping and airline tickets
ADCB Personal Loan Documents Required
- Proof of salary income- Latest salary certificate or carbonized pay slip
- Valid passport and visa page
- Bank Statements (Latest 3 months)
- One undated security cheque (only for Expatriate customers)
- UAE DDA (Direct Debit Authority) Form duly signed
- Emirates ID card copy
ADCB Personal Loan Extra
Total charge for credit – AED 710
ADCB Personal Loan More Info