GAMCA GCC approved medical Centers association also known as Gulf approved medical Centers association. GAMCA is the association of authorized medical centers to do a Medical and physical fitness test.
If you are looking for jobs in Gulf countries or you already got new jobs in Gulf countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, or Kuwait it is required to do the pre-medical test to make sure that you are medically and physically fit for the job.It is actually pre-medical test before proceeding to gulf countries government medical examination.
For jobs in United Arab Emirates, it is not forcing to do the medical test with GAMCA but require to do pre-medical check. It is good to do the test with GCC approved medical Centers association. Rest all GCC countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman required to conduct the test with GAMCA.
GCC countries assigned right to do medical test for some well known approved medical centers and have to do the test from there only. GAMCA Medical medical Examination has to do by all expat from some Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and some other countries like Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan, Syria also.
if you get a job while in visit visa most of the companies allowed to do Medical examination from GAMCA approved medical centers in gulf countries instead of going back to home country and to do the Medical examination. but any have it required to do pre-medical test through GAMCA approved medical centers.
How to do GAMCA Medical Examination
It is not required afraid of medical examination. if you feel that you are fit then you will pass the Medical examination. but we are recommending you to do a medical test in private medical centers fist and proceed to GCC approved medical Centers association office to make sure that you are fit.
1. Find nearest GAMCA approved medical centers. Once you get confirmation letter for job or offer letter from the employer you can apply for the Medical examination. you have to submit your passport, Visa copy or Job offer letter (if you did n’t get Visa)
2. submit the above-mentioned document and two passport size photos in approved GCC approved medical Centers association office.
3. Once you submit all documents they will take your photo and enter your details. They will issue Enrollment number with the address of medical center.
4. After getting the medical center address you have to go to the respective medical center for the test. At the medical centre, you have to pay GAMCA medical fees and required to fill some documents.2 nos passport size photo also required.
5. After finishing document procedure then they will proceed your medical examination. They will collect urine and blood sample. The test will include Physical test, mental test, eye test, dental test, x-ray test, urine test and blood test.
6. Once test finish they will issue a certificate with the medical test report. Normally same day they will issue a certificate (after 4 to 5 hour) and this will depend on medical centers.In certificate, they will mention whether you are medically and physically fit for jobs
Note: Normally if you are physically, mentally and medically fit then they will pass the medical examination. If you have some serious diseases in nervous system, lung scares, allergies in skins or white spot they may mark as fail
1. medical examination is not required for the medical of Malaysian workers.
2. No fees will be charged for applying gulf approved medical Centers association enrollment number. GAMCA medical fees are cost for medical examination for hospitals and doctor fees.
SUBJECTS WITH THE FOLLOWING DISEASES ARE CONSIDERED UNFIT TO WORK / RESIDE IN GCC COUNTRIES.
1- HIV AIDS Reactive.
2- Hepatitis (B) Surface Antigen Positive and Anti-HCV.
3- Microfilaria Positive & Malaria Blood Film Positive.
4- Known Leprosy Patient.
5- Tuberculosis any type.
A- Pulmonary by chest X-ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B Including minimum Fibrosis, calcification, and Pleural thickening.
B- Tuberculosis Pleural Effusion.
C- Tuberculosis Lymphadenitis.
6- Venereal Diseases, VDRL Positive, and TPHA Positive.
Non Infectious Diseases
1- Chronic Renal Failure
2- Chronic Hepatic Failure
3- Congestive Heart Failure
4- Uncontrolled Hypertension
5- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
6- Known case of cancer
7- Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
8- Physical Disability ex. Color blindness for drivers, deafness, etc.
9- Any major operation
10- Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
GAMCA medical Examination fees
Fee for medical examination is different for different GCC countries and average fee varying. In India GAMCA medical examination fees from 2200 INR to 4500 INR. In UAE fees will be varying from 300 AED to 500 AED. Also, you can check our updated list of Medical test fees for different countries like India Pakistan Nepal Philippine Bangladesh Sri Lanka.
List of Authorised Medical Centers to do Medical Test
GAMCA India List of Approved Medical Clinics
- Kerala India Approved Medical Centers Trivandrum Cochin Calicut
- Mumbai Maharashtra India GAMCA Medical Approved Clinics
- Chennai Trichy GAMCA Medical Center Tamil Nadu India
- Bangalore Mangalore GAMCA Medical Centre Karnataka India
- Delhi Office and Approved Medical Center in New Delhi India
- Kolkata Approved GAMCA Medical Center West Bengal India
List of Authorised Medical Clinics and Hospitals in Other countries
- Pakistan Approved Medical center Karachi Islamabad Rawalpindi Lahore Gujranwala Multan Peshawar Quetta
- Nepal Office and GAMCA Approved Medical Center Kathmandu Nepal
- Sri Lanka GAMCA Accredited Medical Clinics Colombo Kurunegala Sri Lanka
- Bangladesh Dhaka GAMCA approved Medical Center Bangladesh
- The Philippines accredited Medical center in Manila Cebu city Davao Makati Bacolod