GAMCA GCC approved medical Centers association also known as Gulf approved medical Centers association. GAMCA is association of authorized medical centers to do Medical and physical fitness test.
If you are looking for for jobs in gulf countries or you already got new jobs in gulf countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Bahrain, or Kuwait it is required to do pre-medical test to make sure that you are medically and physically fit for job.It is actually pre medical test before proceeding to gulf countries government medical examination.
For jobs in United Arab emirates it is not forcing to do medical test with GAMCA but require to do pre-medical check. It is good to do test with GCC approved medical Centers association . Rest all gcc countries like Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman required to conduct test with GAMCA.
GCC countries assigned right to do mwdical test for some well known approved medical centers and have to do test from there only. GAMCA Medical medical Examination have to do by all expat from some Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Indonesia and some other countries like Egypt, ethopia, sudan,syria also.
if you get job while in visit visa most of companies allowed to do Medical examination from GAMCA approved medical centers in gulf countries instead of going back to home country and to do Medical examination. but any have it required to do pre-medical test through GAMCA approved medical centers.
How to do GAMCA Medical Examination
It is not required afraid about medical examination. if you feel that you are fit then you will pass Medical examination. but we are recommending you to do medical test in private medical centers fist and proceed to GCC approved medical Centers association office to make sure that you are fit.
1. Find nearest GAMCA approved medical centers. Once you get confirmation letter for job or offer letter from employer you can apply for Medical examination. you have to submit your passport, Visa copy or Job offer letter (if you did n’t get Visa)
2. submit above mentioned document and two passport size photos in approved GCC approved medical Centers association office.
3. Once you submit all documents they will take you photo and enter your details. They will issue Enrollment number with address of medical center.
4. After getting medical center address you have to go on respective medical center for the test. At the medical center, you have to pay gamca medical fees and required to fill some documents.2 nos passport size photo also required.
5. After finishing document procedure then they will proceed your medical examination. They will collect urine and blood sample. Test will include Physical test, mental test, eye test, dental test, x-ray test, urine test and blood test.
6. Once test finish they will issue certificate with medical test report. Normally same day they will issue certificate (after 4 to 5 hour) and this will depends on medical centers.In certificate they will mention whether you are medically and physically fit for jobs
Note: Normally if you are physically, mentally and medically fit then they will pass medical examination. If you have some serious diseases in nervous system, lung scares, allergies in skins or white spot they may mark as fail
1. medical examination is not required for the medical of Malaysian workers.
2. No fees will be charged for applying gulf approved medical Centers association enrollment number . gamca medical fees is cost for medical examination for hospitals and doctor fees.
SUBJECTS WITH THE FOLLOWING DISEASES ARE CONSIDERED UNFIT TO WORK / RESIDE IN GCC COUNTRIES.
1- HIV AIDS Reactive.
2- Hepatitis (B) Surface Antigen Positive and Anti-HCV.
3- Microfilaria Positive & Malaria Blood Film Positive.
4- Known Leprosy Patient.
5- Tuberculosis any type.
A- Pulmonary by chest X-ray showing active or past evidence of old T.B Including minimum Fibrosis, calcification, and Pleural thickening.
B- Tuberculosis Pleural Effusion.
C- Tuberculosis Lymphadenitis.
6- Venereal Diseases, VDRL Positive, and TPHA Positive.
Non Infectious Diseases
1- Chronic Renal Failure
2- Chronic Hepatic Failure
3- Congestive Heart Failure
4- Uncontrolled Hypertension
5- Uncontrolled Diabetes Mellitus
6- Known case of cancer
7- Psychiatric Diseases and Neurological Disorders
8- Physical Disability ex. Color blindness for drivers, deafness, etc.
9- Any major operation
10- Hemoglobin below 10 mg/dl
GAMCA medical Examination fees
Fee for medical examination is different for different GCC countries and average fee varying. In india GAMCA medical examination fees from 2200 INR to 4500 INR. In uae fees will be varying from 300 AED to 500 AED
Tags documents required for gamca medical test gamca approved medical center gamca india gamca india website gamca medical report check online gamca medical report validity gamca online medical report pakistan gamca pakistan gamca registration
GAMCA Kerala India Approved Medical Centers Trivandrum Cochin Calicut and Malappuram. Here the List of approved …